New construction Permit requirement:
• SG-49 Application for a Permit to operate.
• Plan Review coming later than sooner.
• Applicant must submit all forms listed above at least 4 5 days before construction, remodeling, or conversion is begun.
• Fees will apply in conjunction with forms listed above (see Environmental Health Fee Schedule).
Permits shall be issued to the applicant after:
• Properly completed applications are submitted within allowed time frame.
• Fees submitted (see Environmental Health Fee Schedule).
• All information requested from applicant are reviewed and approved by the local health department.
• A preoperational inspection of establishment is conducted by a Sanitarian of the local health department.
• Campgrounds are a tract of land established, maintained, and offered to the public for payment for the location or placement of two or more camping units.