NEW facility Permit requirements:
• SG-49 Application for Permit to operate.
• SG-99 Child Care Center Plan Review Form.
• Applicant must submit both forms at least 45 days prior to the date that construction, extension, alteration, or modification is to begin.
• Fees will apply in conjunction with forms listed above (see Environmental Health Fee Schedule).
Permits shall be issued to the applicant after:
• Properly completed applications are submitted within allowed time frame.
• Fees submitted (see Environmental Health Fee Schedule).
• All information requested from applicant are reviewed and approved by the local health department.
• A preoperational inspection of establishment is conducted by a Sanitarian of the local health department.
• The permit issued under this rule is one of several approvals required in order for a child care center to obtain a license or certification to operate issued by the division of human services.