NEW facility Permit requirement:
• SG-49 Application for Permit to operate.
• Marion County Health Department Plan Review Form (If hotel, motel, or B&B serves food and/or is equipped with a kitchen).
• Applicant must submit forms for review and approval at least 45 days before construction, remodeling, or conversion is begun.
• Fees will apply in conjunction with forms (see Environmental Health Fee Schedule).
Permits shall be issued to the applicant after:
• Properly completed applications are submitted within allowed time frame.
• Fees submitted (see Environmental Health Fee Schedule).
• All information requested from applicant are reviewed and approved by the local health department.
• A preoperational inspection of establishment is conducted by a Sanitarian of the local health department.