New construction Permit requirement:
• SG-49 Application for a Permit to operate.
• Plan Review coming later than sooner.
• Applicant must submit all forms listed above at least 45 days before construction, remodeling, or conversion is begun.
• Fees will apply in conjunction with forms listed above (see Environmental Health Fee Schedule).
Permits shall be issued to the applicant after:
• Properly completed applications are submitted within allowed time frame.
• Fees submitted (see Environmental Health Fee Schedule).
• All information requested from applicant are reviewed and approved by the local health department.
• A preoperational inspection of establishment is conducted by a Sanitarian of the local health department.
• Recreational Facilities include, but are not limited to, campgrounds, parks, playgrounds, organized camps, fairs, festivals and mass gatherings.