NEW facility Permit requirements:
• SG-49 Application for Permit to operate.
• SG-86 Tattoo and Piercing Plan Review Form.
• Applicant must submit both forms at least 15 calendar days before proposed opening.
• Fees will apply in conjunction with forms listed above (see Environmental Health Fee Schedule).
• Tattoo and Body Piercing applicants must obtain a West Virginia business registration certificate prior to registering with their local health department. To register, go to WVDHHR Public Health Sanitation.
Permits shall be issued to the applicant after:
• Properly completed applications are submitted within allowed time frame.
• Fees submitted (see Environmental Health Fee Schedule).
• All information requested from applicant are reviewed and approved by the local health department.
• A preoperational inspection of establishment is conducted by a Sanitarian of the local health department.
• All permits are non-transferable.
• Post all permits in a location that is conspicuous to patrons.